dinsdag 5 november 2013

Hey, I'm Maartje.

Hello there, welcome to our (brand new) blog, today I'm going to introduce myself to you, so first, I'm Maartje, a thirtheen year old girl who live in the Nederlands. Yes, the Netherlands, a rainy and (too) cold country in Europe. Most of my time I spend on school and my homework. But the problem, I don't like my homework (but nobody likes that, probably). Oke, enough about school and homework, let's tell something about nicer things. So first, I like drawing, I like it very much. So much that when it was possible, I want to do it the whole day long. Ok, thats overdone, but I think it's clear that I like it. I also like blogging, that's one of the reasons whe have started this blog. I have a blog in Dutch, for a year now, I think. It's so nice to make pictures and write about things I like. The lay-out is one of my favorite parts of having a blog. I like webdesign and that kind of things. The header of this blog is made by me, it's not very special, but I hope that you like it. As I said, I like photography. I think that's it. Not a very long post, but now you know a little bit about me.

See you later,
Maartje.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten