donderdag 5 december 2013

Hi, I am Jonne

Hello Guys,
Today its my turn to introduce myself to you. I'am Jonne and I am 13 years old. I live in Epe, a really small village in the Netherlands. I go to school in the city Apeldoorn on a Gymnasium. My hobby's are laughing frends, play guitar, play basketball, photography, voltigering (that is gymnastics at a horse),  shopping and of course bloggen. But I spent most of my time on homework and school. Of the 24 hours of the day, I am 2 hours on to cycling to school and back, I'm 7 hours at school and I'm 2 hours a day doing my homework.  So there is not much time to do other things in my day. That's the reason I am  always happy with the weekend. Then I have a lot of time!

So that was something about me. I hope you like it!
Bye 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten