donderdag 5 december 2013

It's finally december

Hey guys. It's december, finally. I'm so excited about christmas and new-years eve, oh, and don't forget Sinterklaas, thats a typical dutch tradition. It looks a little bit like christmas, the children (and adults also) get presents. It is especially something for children, they believe that Sinterklaas is real, but secretly it isn't (parents buy the presenst and stuff). When children are a little bit older (I think about nine/ten years) they buy some presents for each other and make a craft (I don't really know how to discribe, it's a little bit complicated, but I hope you understand it).

So, ofcourse, christmas time is coming. It isn't winter officialy but here in the Netherlands it's begin to look like it. Unfortunately it isn't snowing, but it freezes already (a little bit). And, to be pricise, it takes only 20 days untill it's christmas. Time flies, really. I also can't believe it's almost 2014.

 
source: weheartit.com

Unfortunately, the test-week is coming up. A week with only test, two tests a day, a whole week long. That doesn't sound very nice, and I can tell you, it isn't very nice. But something that would be fun is the ball, I think it is the last day of the test-week, in the evening (but I'm not really sure). I really like it because you can dress up with pretty dresses and shoes and that's so much fun to do.

Something I almost forget to tell, we can listen to christmas music (legal), wear the most bad christmas sweaters (legal) and hang up christmas lights (legal). Lately I'm listening so much to the christmas cd of Michael Bublé, I think it's the best christmas cd. Oh, and All I want for christmas by Mariah Carrey is also a perfect classic christmas song, I think everybody knows it.

So, thats it for today, are you already excited about christmas? See you later, bye!



1 opmerking:

  1. dit stuk is ook wel goed geschreven maar ik zie dat je hier niet meer actief op bent! liefs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen